Wednesday 3 March 2021

Self portrait Paintings By Sammy!

 During the week we have been Making self portraits of ourselves! I will give you some steps of how we did it!

1. We got some wood boards and covered it with newspaper and glue.

2.We found 10 or 8 words about us. Like mine was Sport, Smile, Legend, Happy, Big heart, Cricket, Netball, NZ! 

3.This was one of my favourite parts... PAINTING! I chose an angle paint with nice bright colours.

4.I used some Practice paper to practice Tracing the drawing with pastel on the bottom of a picture of me and used a pencil to trace over it.

5.After we had done the tracing we went onto our outlines with black paint to see the painting better to see.

I found step 3 my favourite part of it all Because you got to choose your colours that you like!

But I found step 5 the outlining a little tricky Because I was worried I would go outside the line!



Me Working on My Portrait



My Finished Product



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.