Monday 22 March 2021

Wind Cars By Sammy!

During week 7 We have been Making sail cars. I made my sail car pink. It was really fun making the sail cars. I used paper, Card, Hot Glue, Tape, Wheels, straws and skewers. We raced our cars which was a lot of fun! I really liked seeing what people had made and seeing them race.

What was good about my car was it was fast but not as fast as everyone else's
What didn't go well is it went to one side because of the sail. It also Wasn't to fast

I really like my car and I'm excited to make boats next!



   


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.