Wednesday 31 March 2021

Sail Boats By Sammy

 

We have been making sail boats which was very fun. Were going to sail them in the school pool and in the river At the pools I think. Jordan and I were partners and we made a boat. 
 
The things we used: Ice cream container for the base.
 Plastic bowl for the Keel 
 Skewer for the Mast 
 Plastic for the sail and Tape to tape the plastic on 
 
I enjoyed this a lot. It was exiting to make and fun. 
We have taken Some photos and this is them! 
I bet our boat will go far down the stream and pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.