Friday 24 September 2021

Otaki Youth Space!

 On Wednesday the Kapiti council came to our class to do a workshop. What they did was different Activities to see what we would like for a Youth Space in Otaki.

There were about 6 or 7 activities that we did in rotations.

Questions!

What would it include?

I think it would include different Activities. Maybe some games for the younger people. I think it could also have 1 or 2 iPad's and if you were going to go on them you could have a certain amount of time.

Where would it be?

I would say it could be somewhere nice not in the town but somewhere where it would be nice outside and room for lots of outside Activities.

What sort of space would you you want it to be?

I would want it to be a Space where everyone would feel welcome. 

I hope the youth space in Otaki will be a fun place where kids can hangout after school or a place where older people can hang out with there friends. It will also welcome everyone to join in with the fun!

Here are some photos from when they came to our class:


JPEG ImageJPEG Image


JPEG ImageJPEG Image






  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.