Monday 18 October 2021

Discover China Week

On the Last week of term 3 it was  Discover China Week.

I only did 2 of them because I was sick.

 the first one we did was calligraphy. We wrote a few words for practise then we wrote the words on a piece of rice paper.

The second thing I we did was a dance. Were were holding fans that when you opened was really loud. We learnt the dance which was fun. The lady who was doing the fan dance showed us an ocean fan which is down below and it was very smooth and cool.
 

I wish I got to do the instrument where you got to play it.

Here is my Calligraphy.



Here is the Fan Dancing


1 comment:

  1. Hello Samantha I am Victoria from Grey Main School. I like this it is very interesting and cool to learning.Maybe next time you could make sure you make sense and there are no double words like when you had with with but it is OK. Well done Samantha. By Victoria.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.