Friday 29 October 2021

Lion Dance!

On Wednesday in period 1 we went to the hall to learn a lion dance. The man taught us some moves (Like a cat)

There were 4 costumes, White, Yellow, Orange and Red. The interior in the head was made of bamboo and was pretty cool to look at. The first 4 pairs went up and did some moves that looked like they were a cat and  it was pretty funny.

There was a red string inside the lion head so you could blink the eyes and flap a trap door so you could open and close the mouth. I was the head and Libby was the body and I had to set the lion head on my shoulders which was pretty hard and sore. Here are some photos.

 

It was Very Very Fun. (We were the White one)

Video



JPEG Image




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.